Good climate for enterprise
According to an investigation made by the Confederation of Swedish Enterprise, Sunne has got the best enterprise climate in the county. Cooperation between all interested parties and the municipality facilitates business.
Many lines of business
Many small and mediumsize companies in various production areas and services. The three largest business areas in Sunne are
- the graphic sector
- the tourist and visitors sector
- the agricultural and forestry sector.
Idea- and designcenter, IDEUM
- IDEUM – a creative meeting place for companies, teachers, students and researchers
- Education and training in packaging design, upper secondary school, advanced vocational training, company training for the graphic trade
- Research in cooperation with Karlstad university
- An integrated company hotel with 25 offices to let
The tourist and visitors sector
The hotels in Sunne (approx. 1200 beds) are Selma Spa or Quality Hotel Selma Lagerlöf, - well-known for their conference premises - Länsmansgården, Broby Gästgivaregård, Frykenstrand. The best camp sites are at Kolsnäs and in Lysvik.
The municipality helps new businesses to start and supports existing companies. Projects and seminars help companies develop. The municipality is in close contact with the companies to be able to know their needs.
If you need land for a new industry, there are sites available at Brårud and at the new industry area Holmby, near route E45. Please contact Einar Jörgensen, official for developing trade and industry, tel +46 565-161 83, e-mail email@example.com